Ask the Experts! Monthly Series Laser-Focused on One Topic Each Session
FIRST UP: 504 LOAN CLOSING: CHANGES IN SOP 50 10 6
Thursday, November 19, 2020 1 p.m. Eastern ∙ Noon Central ⸴10 a.m. Pacific
Thanks to everyone who joined our first 504 Webinar series! If you missed a session or want a refresh, everything is archived, audio tapes included, on the JRB Website. Go to How We Connect and click on Webinars.
WHAT’S NEW WITH 504? ASK THE EXPERTS! We’re off and running!! Ask the Experts! is our new monthly 504 Webinar series of six 30-minute sessions, led by the three of us and focusing on one topic. Session Format: Some “same old, same old,” and some “new and improved” differences.
Ask the Experts! Here’s a recap:
- Six monthly 30-minute sessions. Thursday, November 19, 2020-Thursday, April 15, 2021. Sessions on the 3rd Thursday each month except for December 10, 2020. More sessions added for breaking news.
- More interaction. You’ll get Power Points in advance allowing you time to prepare your questions. Write your questions in the Chat Room during each session and we’ll answer in real time. Didn’t get your question covered? We’ll email you after the session.
- Tuesday advance eAlerts. On the Tuesday before each session. Just like always.
- Register once. Get access to all Sessions. Still the same.
- Free Webinars. Still free of charge.
Next week’s session is especially important. There are significant changes in the new SOP that apply to the 504 Loan Program. Our immediate focus will be on 504 Loan Closings.
504 LOAN CLOSING COUNSEL ARE WELCOME!
LET YOUR ATTORNEY KNOW ABOUT THIS TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
We look forward to your joining us for Ask the Experts!